[Ironruby-core] Data Binding to IronRuby Objects in WPF

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 20 11:01:49 EDT 2009

Those are sufficient to flag a member as a property, but not necessary. There are plenty of cases when programmers use a bare method in a place where that they would still want to databind to it.

Currently, attr_reader by itself won’t create a “property”; it also needs the writer. This is arguably a bug. The combination (or attr_accessor) should work.