[Ironruby-core] Data Binding to IronRuby Objects in WPF

Shay Friedman lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Jul 18 12:12:25 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I'm trying to databind IronRuby objects to a WPF listbox with no success

My data is a Ruby array of objects. The array seems to be bound fine as
I see the expected number of rows in the listbox. However, every object
within the array fails to bind correctly. I tried the object to be a
Ruby hash or a custom class without success… WPF wouldn't display the
correct value.

When I tried to create an array of CLR classes, it worked.

Will it work in the  future?

Thanks,
Shay.