[Ironruby-core] databinding for Silverlight and/or WPF

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 15 12:55:52 EDT 2009

Though you can databind against ruby attributes on the desktop: take a look at my railsconf blogpost ... There's a section about databinding against active record.

This does not work in Silverlight though. It might work in SL4 since WPF 4 has specific databinding support for dynamic objects, and that code will most likely be ported over.

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone