[Ironruby-core] C# Overloads and IronRuby Classes

Kevin Radcliffe lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Jul 14 21:12:27 EDT 2009

Shay Friedman wrote:
> Hi there,
> ...code snipped...
> This worked on older versions and resulted with "12 - foo".
> Bug or by design?

Besides compiling the C# file, and requiring the resulting library, I
was able to run your code without modification.

Are you passing any special arguments to ir.exe when running the
I am using the latest pre-compiled 0.6v from the codeplex site:

Out of curiosity, you could try with a different method name, in case
there is possibly a conflict somewhere with another "A"

If the forum allows me, I'll be attaching the exact files I used from
your example. Otherwise, I'll email them to you.