[Ironruby-core] IronRuby + Sinatra isn't working for me

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 13 13:21:47 EDT 2009

See the Sinatra page on the website (http://ironruby.net/documentation). You need to apply two small changes since Sinatra depends on stack traces to find the entry point script. I consider this a incorrect way to do things, so anyone who'd like to clean this patch up and get it fixed in Sinatra?

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone