[Ironruby-core] win32console and color

Will Green will at hotgazpacho.org
Sat Jul 11 00:17:00 EDT 2009

Though it's not gemified, it does work for very simple strings (one control
code), and only for Kernel#print. Overriding Kernel#puts would be very
similar.

What I could really use help on is parsing the ANSI control codes, for more
complex strings (like setting both foreground and background). Sadly, my
Regex-fu is not very strong.
--
Will Green
http://willgreen.mp/