[Ironruby-core] Use of case operator

CDurfee at tsys.com CDurfee at tsys.com
Fri Jul 10 11:54:07 EDT 2009

Agreed, only nil and false are false.

In my scenario, I take the result of the Ruby function and feed it back to
C#. Here's where it is nice to have either an instance of the TrueClass or
FalseClass; otherwise, I need to teach my C# application the Ruby rules
for converting an integer to a Boolean, or I need to convert the integer
to a Boolean in Ruby.

-- Chuck

--
Chuck Durfee
Sr. Internet Software Developer
Email cdurfee at tsys.com

"Pete Bacon Darwin" <bacondarwin at googlemail.com>
Sent by: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org
07/10/2009 09:40 AM
Please respond to
ironruby-core at rubyforge.org

<ironruby-core at rubyforge.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Ironruby-core] Use of case operator

That’s OK because in Ruby 0 is true!  (Only nil and false are false)