[Ironruby-core] Spec and calling other examples

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 7 18:32:49 EDT 2009

Which library is this? Some support what you're asking for, some don't. I think bacon supports it ... test-spec doesn't. Not sure about rspec. If you're are that concerned about it, please post this message to the cooresponding project's mailing list ... this isn't part of IronRuby, it's just a Ruby library.