[Ironruby-core] Formatting the test result in Spec

Kevin Radcliffe lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jul 6 17:01:18 EDT 2009

Mohammad Azam wrote:
> I had to configure the path for spec.bat using environment variables.
>
> Now, I can run the specifications using the following:
>
> spec test_prime.rb
>
> but I still need to format is nicely. --format nested does not work it
> complains that invalid --format parameter!

Have you removed the test/unit require so that the test/unit runner data
isn't coming back? I think that was a red herring earlier in your post.

Here's the command I ran (full path to make sure I was running the right
spec.bat):

C:\OSS\ironruby\Merlin\Main\Bin\debug\spec.bat test.rb --format specdoc

I got back the following output (from a script similar to yours):

Some Simple assert
- should show that 1 is equal to 1

Finished in 0.2343855 seconds

1 example, 0 failures