[Ironruby-core] Formatting the test result in Spec

Mohammad Azam lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jul 6 16:23:43 EDT 2009

I got the Spec working in IronRuby! Thanks everyone.

How can I get a detailed report (command line) when running the test?

Currently, I only get the following:

C:\Projects\FirstLookAtIronRuby\FirstLookAtIronRuby\TestSuite>ir
test_prime.rb
Loaded suite test_prime
Started

Finished in 0.015625 seconds.

Also, for some reason it says "0 tests" here is my test_prime.rb file:

require 'test/unit'
require 'rubygems'
require 'spec'

require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/bin/Debug/BusinessObjects.dll'

include BusinessObjects
include Test::Unit

describe PrimeService,"when 1 is passed to the prime service" do

it "should return true" do

primeService = PrimeService.new
primeService.IsPrime(1)

end