[Ironruby-core] Spec and Cucumber

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 6 15:12:48 EDT 2009

Mohammad,

You must download the new IronRuby assemblies and run your applications/tests with the new version:
http://ironruby.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=29640#DownloadId=73806

There is no way to auto-update major version of IronRuby; an artifact of the unfortunate state of package management on Windows (ie. there is none). Wish we had something like apt-get or port for Windows. Anyone know of one?

My suggestion would be to check out the source code from Git and build it yourself. Then you can just pull each version, rebuild, and you've been auto-updated =P

~Jimmy