[Ironruby-core] srand implemented?

Johan Danforth Johan.Danforth at irm.se
Thu Jul 2 06:49:14 EDT 2009

I started to implement it, but ran into a halt with rand and srand for big integers. Then my son got very ill and we've been fighting that war since then I'm afraid :(

I thought someone had picked up the ball by now? I could perhaps dig up what I did back then and send someone? If anyone has a good idea for doing random big integers, shout. I had a few ideas, but wanted to do it properly and I never went to school, so... ;)

/Johan