[Ironruby-core] progress on ironrubymvc :)

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 30 12:37:01 EST 2009

Did you fork my ironrubymvc project? If so, i'd love to pull any changes you made into it. However, it sounds like you got it to the state it was in before, just updating the ironruby bits? That System.Func/Action<http://System.Func/Action> clash is a known issue; my suggested work-around for now is to not have ironrubymvc depend on system.core.

I'll get on phil to merge his changes as well, and then well have a up-to-date mvc integration :)

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone