[Ironruby-core] DLR Daily Builds (including IronRuby)

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:52:51 EST 2009

The mono build is the latest one available from their main website for OSX....

Pretty:~ Ben$ mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 2.2 (tarball Fri Jan  9 10:45:07 MST 2009)
Copyright (C) 2002-2008 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
	TLS:           normal
	GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
	SIGSEGV:       normal
	Notification:  Thread + polling
	Architecture:  x86
	Disabled:      none