[Ironruby-core] DLR Daily Builds (including IronRuby)

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:31:40 EST 2009

I just tried 10216 release on my OSX (just brought a MacBook Air).
IronPython works, however IronRuby throws the following exception:

Pretty:Release Ben$ mono ir.exe

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: Language name should
not be null, empty or duplicated between languages
Parameter name: names
  at Microsoft.Scripting.Utils.ContractUtils.Requires (Boolean
precondition, System.String paramName, System.String message)
[0x00000]
  at Microsoft.Scripting.Runtime.DlrConfiguration.AddLanguage
(System.String languageTypeName, System.String displayName, IList`1
names, IList`1 fileExtensions, IDictionary`2 options, System.String
paramName) [0x00000]
  at Microsoft.Scripting.Runtime.DlrConfiguration.AddLanguage
(System.String languageTypeName, System.String displayName, IList`1
names, IList`1 fileExtensions, IDictionary`2 options) [0x00000]
  at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptRuntimeSetup.ToConfiguration ()
[0x00000]
  at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptRuntime..ctor
(Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptRuntimeSetup setup) [0x00000]
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check)
Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptRuntime:.ctor
(Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptRuntimeSetup)
  at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell.ConsoleHost.Run
(System.String[] args) [0x00000]
  at RubyConsoleHost.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]