[Ironruby-core] DLR Daily Builds (including IronRuby)

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 23 10:19:53 EST 2009

It's not a CI server, or does a build in mono. It runs on his Windows box in his office, and uploads the builds to Azure.  http://devhawk.net/2009/01/07/Nightly+Builds+Technical+Info.aspx. So, Letterle ... keep doing what you're doing. =) But Foord is correct, that the builds should work in Mono just fine.

~js