[Ironruby-core] Building IronRuby

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 22 20:30:10 EST 2009

Can you try command line? From Merlin\Main\Languages\Ruby, run "set MERLIN_ROOT=Path\To\Merlin\Main", then run "rake compile". I will try to have SpecSharp.targets moved in the next couple of pushes.

Tomas: Do we still need the second copy of SpecSharp.targets in Merlin/Main/Languages/Ruby? Also, can I delete IronRuby.sln (leaving only Ruby.sln). If we don't need the SpecSharp.targets, I'll move it from Support back to Main, delete the one in Ruby and update references.

JD