[Ironruby-core] http://ironruby.net get's a facelift

Benjamin van der Veen lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Jan 22 01:24:26 EST 2009

Hi Jimmy,

The new site looks great, truly an improvement over the old one. The
homepage is definitely more approachable. I might suggest making it more
clear that the Contribute link goes to github, i.e., mention it in the
subtext. Also would be nice to have a link to the mailing list on the
homepage. Which, by the way: is this a mailing list or a message board?
I'm viewing it at http://ruby-forum.com/forum/34 — is there a regular
list this interface is reading and posting to? Might be worth clarifying
that on the site, too.

Also, it seems like the 0.2 Alpha download is a bit broken. On calls to
ScriptSource.Execute([some code]) I get an exception complaining about
it being unable to find Microsoft.Scripting.dll v1.0.0.5000. The bundled
Microsoft.Scripting.dll is 1.0.0.5001. Has anyone else had similar
problems?

Benjamin