[Ironruby-core] IronRuby 1.0 Roadmap

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:03:48 EST 2009

In regards to Zlib, Dan Berger put out a bounty for a pure ruby Zlib
encoding implementation, and two people came through:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/173471

It looks like Charles library (which uses the zliby decompression code)
would work.  I can certainly port it to C# for performance purposes.  But
just wanted to update.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Jimmy Schementi <
Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com> wrote:

>  http://ironruby.net/Roadmap
>

> Here is a rough roadmap (aka, what's left to do) before IronRuby 1.0. More
> information, especially for the libraries, is coming soon, along with links
> to tickets tracking these features, etc.
>

> Tomas, feel free to make corrections or add to this.
>

> Questions, comments, concerns?
>

> ~js

Michael Letterle
[Polymath Prokrammer]