[Ironruby-core] New Revisions

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 12 18:32:14 EST 2009

First, new revisions of Git and SVN have been pushed.

Second, I haven't seen much activity on the list that involves SVN, so I think it is time to stop updating it, and time to stop allowing commits to it. This Friday will be my last push to SVN. After that I will be removing commit access, and I will start ripping code out of the Rakefiles. If you have any changes against SVN outstanding, please speak up so we can get them in or get them migrated.