[Ironruby-core] New Revisions

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 12 18:32:14 EST 2009

First, new revisions of Git and SVN have been pushed.

Second, I haven't seen much activity on the list that involves SVN, so I think it is time to stop updating it, and time to stop allowing commits to it. This Friday will be my last push to SVN. After that I will be removing commit access, and I will start ripping code out of the Rakefiles. If you have any changes against SVN outstanding, please speak up so we can get them in or get them migrated.

Thanks

JD