[Ironruby-core] Git changes

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:19:12 EST 2009

linux/mono branch updated with new push:
http://github.com/TheProkrammer/ironruby/tree/linux

I also fixed the issue with not being able to run an rb file from the
command line (simple fix really).

Note too, that for some strange reason the REPL doesn't output the result of
the current line, haven't investigated yet, but it's not a show stopper.

TestRunner isn't compiled either due to some extension method weirdness.
I'm going to get specs running.

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 3:47 AM, Jim Deville <jdeville at microsoft.com> wrote:

> I've gone through and renamed files in Git. I've also rm'd the extra files.
> The renames will probably break builds on Mono, but I don't have the head of
> Mono built. I'll push today's changes tomorrow.
>

> JD

Michael Letterle
[Polymath Prokrammer]
http://blog.prokrams.com