[Ironruby-core] Code Review: hangs in core\thread

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 7 02:49:08 EST 2009

  tfpt review "/shelveset:hangs;REDMOND\sborde"

  Comment  :
  Non-deterministic fixes. I ran all the core\thread specs in a loop in multiple processes and ran into a few non-deterministic failures. This change fixes everything I ran into. The only product change is that Thread#wakeup is not queued up if the target thread is not sleeping. This is the MRI behavior.

 Also started using comments in the tag files like this - fails("reason why"):test name. I will undo this if Jim says that he will be regenerating the tags file periodically.