[Ironruby-core] Comments in the RubySpec tag files

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 7 02:40:40 EST 2009

I added a few comments to critical_tags.txt like this:

fails("need to track which thread owns critical lock"):Thread.critical defers exit

This will help the next person who tries to fix the bug, and also as just documentation. However, I realized that Jim regenerates the tag files whenever he pulls down new RubySpec tests. So such comments will get lost. Jim, is that correct? If so, I will just not add such comments until we change the process so that the tags are not periodically regenerated from scratch.

Shri