[Ironruby-core] ASP.NET integration ?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 5 17:50:31 EST 2009

Phil Haack and I were working on a ASP.NET MVC integration. I have a older snapshot here: http://github.com/jschementi/ironrubymvc. He was working on filter support, and I haven't synced up with him yet, but I'm planning on it shortly.

For webforms, there's a rough integration that Tomas made a while ago, and I'm playing with it now. That code will be on http://codeplex.com/aspnet the next time the Dynamic Language bits are updated ... which will be soon to update everything for IronPython 2.0.

~js