[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Thread.critical

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 5 13:57:55 EST 2009

I'd rather see the functionality in irtest.bat in IronRuby's run.bat. That way it runs with run 0.

The specs will probably need to be cleaned up to meet RubySpec style guidelines, and to get Brian to approve them. Go ahead and commit them, and I can clean them up, or we can work on them together later.

For future reference, style guidelines are here: http://rubyspec.org/wiki/rubyspec/Style_Guide

JD