[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Thread#raise

Charles Oliver Nutter charles.nutter at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 5 09:26:08 EST 2009

kill and raise might be a bit of a bother if you add warnings, since
they're used in several libraries without any good replacement other
than reimpl (usually to interrupt stuck IO operations). But yeah, I'd be
on board with an across-the-board Thread.critical= warning in both JRuby
and IronRuby.