[Ironruby-core] Determining line number of runtime errors

Benjamin van der Veen lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jan 2 00:10:32 EST 2009

Hello all,

I hate to bump posts, but here I am doing so. I find it surprising that
no one knows how to determine the line numbers of runtime errors. Curt's
suggestion to investigate RubyExceptionData.GetInstance() seemed
promising, but the information in it's Backtrace property was not
correct. Anyone know why this might be the case and how I could go about
fixing it?

Thanks,
benjamin

p.s.: I'm not sure if this is a mailing list as well as a message board;
if this message has no context where you're reading it, see
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/173123