[Ironruby-core] Regression ? "Invalid IL code in (wrapper dynamic-method)"

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:41:48 EST 2009

Hi again,
I'm using Mono 2.4 to run the binaries at
http://nightlybuilds.cloudapp.net/rss.ashx?project=dlr(DLR.xxxxx.release.zip)
- (not sure if it supposed to work, but it did until
today).

Everything I tried worked fine with DLR.10606.release.zip. Switching to the
latest DLR.12211.release.zip makes "require 'mscorlib'" throw the following
error:

mscorlib:0:in `CreateDelegate': Invalid IL code in (wrapper dynamic-method)
object:CallSite.Target
(Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,IronRuby.Runtime.RubyContext,IronRuby.Builtins.MutableString):
IL_0024: pop

 (System::InvalidProgramException)
from mscorlib:0:in `CreateDelegate'
from mscorlib:0:in `CreateDelegate'
from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `CreateDelegate'
from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `Compile'
from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `Compile'
from Microsoft.Scripting.Core:0:in `SetTarget'

Is it a know issue ? (I'm staying on previous builds for the moment).

-- Thibaut