[Ironruby-core] Debugging rubyspecs

Pete Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 26 02:51:58 EST 2009

OK so I am running a recent (if not latest) pull from the
github/rubyspec/mspec repository.  May be that is the difference.  Neither
.mspecrc or -B file get loaded before the ruby_exe.rb so neither files will
fix this problem.  The only long term solution is to fix rbconfig.rb.  The
short term one is to set RUBY_EXE as an environment variable or as a ruby
constant before any call to require "mspec".

Pete