[Ironruby-core] Code Review: netinterop1

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 25 20:21:51 EST 2009

Where are you talking about / vs \? I'll change it. The \ in context.rb has to stay because it gets put directly into app.config during the transforms.

The odd class names (rowantest.*.dll) are in the git repo at Merlin\Main\Test\ClrAssembly. It's a naked csproj (no solution), but it should compile from VS. I might remove it after inline support is finished.

JD