[Ironruby-core] Code Review: netinterop1

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 25 19:57:58 EST 2009

Do people prefer using "\" or "/" as the directory separator in Ruby code? I prefer "/" since all existing Ruby code uses that, and Ruby on windows understands it as well. Plus you don't have to play the escape-slash game when using double-quoted strings.

Also, some folks might be confused at the strange class/method names uses in these tests. They come from rowantest.*.dll, which are full of test cases IronPython uses for .NET interop testing, so we are just reusing them. However, it's only a temporary solution, as we'll probably move to a C#-code-inline approach which Jim is going to get working shortly.

Regardless, I approve =)