[Ironruby-core] Code Review: re

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 23 13:10:57 EST 2009

  tfpt review "/shelveset:re;REDMOND\sborde"

  Comment  :
  Regexp literal support for /o.
  /foo/ should compare equal with /foo/o, so we ensure that RubyRegexpOptions.Once is passed into the RubyOps runtime helper, but we then remove it in the RubyRegex constructor
  Caching of the RubyRegex (and the underlying System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex) for regexp literals so that the expression is processed only once
  Sort the method names in the generated ReflectionCache. This will make reduce the chances of conflicts during merging. Currently, the order is whatever System.Reflection choses.