[Ironruby-core] Debugging rubyspecs

Pete Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:50:07 EST 2009

I am still having problems with this...

D:\dev\ruby\ironruby\current\Merlin\Main>
D:\dev\ruby\ironruby\current\Merlin\Main\bin\debug\ir.exe -v -X:Interpret
d:/dev/ruby/mspec/bin/mspec-run -e "caches" -fs -V -B "c:/Documents and
Settings/pete/default.mspec" d:/dev/ruby/rubyspec/lang

uage/regexp_spec.rb

unknown: Unable to find a suitable ruby executable. (Exception)

Even this has the same result...

D:\dev\ruby\ironruby\current\Merlin\Main>d:\dev\ruby\ironruby\current\Merlin
\Main\bin\debug\ir.exe -v -X:Interpret d:/dev/ruby/mspec/bin/mspec-run

unknown: Unable to find a suitable ruby executable. (Exception)

Don't have time to delve into this at the moment but will do so tomorrow.

Pete