[Ironruby-core] community chapter

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Feb 19 12:18:37 EST 2009

Another one I'd like to convince to write a short essay is Orion Edwards.
I believe we've actually met once or twice when I was living in Wellington
but can't be sure, my memory is like swiss cheese.

I'm discussing with the publisher on how we can make this work for them too
and next week I'll contact all of you off list to discuss this further.

If there are other people listening that have done something cool please
tell me about it. I firmly believe in the fact that enthusiasm and success
stories are the best way to spreading something.