[Ironruby-core] Added some mug shots to http://www.ironruby.net/About/People
Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 18 17:28:36 EST 2009
I added a few photos to http://www.ironruby.net/About/People (using the en.gravatar.com links from the github profile). There seems to be a bug to add an image. So here is the process if others want to add their own.
* Goto http://www.ironruby.net/About/People.
* Edit Page
* Click on the "Insert image" button in the toolbar at the top. This will pop up a dialog box.
* If you add a URL on the textbox at the top, the "Insert Image" button is still not enabled. Looks like a bug. So...
* Click on the "Browse" tab
* Click on the blue "Up a level" button on the left side twice. You should see "Documentation" as one of the entries in the list of folders. Click it once
* Then click "CLR Interop" and then "Specification".
* Select ExceptionHierarchy.png. This will populate the textbox at the top with "/@api/deki/files/6/=ExceptionHierarchy.png", and enable the "Insert Image" button at the bottom. Finally!
* At this point, you can switch back to the "Search" tab, and a link to a photo (hosted somewhere else) in place of "/@api/deki/files/6/=ExceptionHierarchy.png".
* Select the middle alignment option (flowing text to the right of the image).
* The "Size" option is not enabled. Again, looks like a bug.
* Click "Insert Image"
* Manually resize the huge image size that is inserted to a smaller size.
* Save Page
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ironruby-core