[Ironruby-core] community chapter

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Feb 18 01:49:32 EST 2009

I would like to put a "real-world" IronRuby chapter in my book that is
created by people from the community. People that are interested in writing
a short piece (2-5 pages in word) on how IronRuby made their live easier
because of ...

Michael has a thing about ActiveDirectory
Daniele also has a topic.

I was thinking Ben????

if anybody else is interested just let me know and I'll give you access to
the repository in which we stick all our stuff around that.
2 pages would be an average blog post :)

Also I took over the rubydoes.net website. If somebody wants to blog there
=> email me :)