[Ironruby-core] RubySpec: Exceptions in before/after get lost in output

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 16 18:56:48 EST 2009

There's also a dependency on "yes" in the popen specs. However, you can get "cat" if you install the gnutools for windows, but that definitely shouldn't be a requirement on the specs. Especially since "yes" isn't included in the gnutools. In both cases you can probably just depend on the current ruby install to do replicate the behavior of those commands. Anyway, Jim, can you submit a patch to RubySpec that removes these dependencies?