[Ironruby-core] RubyCLR anyone?

Roman Zawada info at zwadar.net
Mon Feb 16 14:57:41 EST 2009

Doh. Last time I looked at svn ruby bindigs a found somewhere that they
are not compilable under windows. I must look at at this more often,
since now there is nice distribution of svn ruby bindings for windows on
http://subversion.tigris.org  site.
Thank you very much!

But I still want to know how to solve .NET interop with SharpSVN or with
some other .NET library with similar usage. Or if only way how to use
it, is to wirte some wrapper class around it to be able to use it from
RubyCLR or even from IR..

Thanks.