[Ironruby-core] test .net code with ruby BDD libraries

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 10 17:06:12 EST 2009

Yep, igem install doesn't work currently, Tomas said he'd look at it. In the meantime:

·         Add c:\path\to\ironruby\Merlin\Main\Languages\Ruby\Scripts\Bin to your PATH

·         Point rubygems at c:\path\to\ruby-1.8.6\lib\ruby\gems (rather than ironruby\gems) by changing c:\path\to\ruby1.8.6\lib\ruby\site_ruby\1.8\rubygems\defaults.rb#15 to:

File.join ConfigMap[:libdir], 'ruby', 'gems',

Then "igem list --local" will show the same gems that "gem list --local" sees. So for now, install gems with "gem", but you can then use them from IronRuby.

~js