[Ironruby-core] sharing some stuff + one question on mono

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:48:32 EST 2009

Hi,
two things:

- I'm sharing in case it's useful to someone else: I pushed some rake tasks
here http://github.com/thbar/ironruby-labs/tree/master . I'm using it to
download the DLR nightly to my Mac, patch ir.exe.config and launch mono
ir.exe. I'll add more things there as I go (including UI, experimentations
etc).

- is "mono Release/ir.exe -D somefile.rb" supposed to work with Mono 2.2 and
the latest DLR build (10584) ? It seems that I'm facing the issue Ivan
reported a while back:

Macintosh:ironruby-labs thbar$ mono Release/ir.exe -D ui/ui.rb
mscorlib:0:in `set_Fallback': Argument cannot be null.
(System::ArgumentNullException)
from mscorlib:0:in `.ctor'
from mscorlib:0:in `GetDecoder'
from mscorlib:0:in `Initialize'