[Ironruby-core] test .net code with ruby BDD libraries

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 9 16:56:43 EST 2009

Sounds like rubygems isn't working correctly on your setup of IronRuby. It's complaining about not finding rbconfig, which gems needs to load. It doesn't have anything to do with bacon, so for now avoid loading it as a gem.

We don't have good documentation about how to get gems working in custom build of IronRuby, but that's something I'll be adding shortly. Ivan has gone down the path of getting this set up already, so maybe he can give you some pointers. Ivan?

~js