[Ironruby-core] cannot initialize Form with IronRuby

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 8 20:08:22 EST 2009

You can define a global alias for System.Core.dll: right-click on the reference in project, select properties, write "SysCore" to "Aliases" field, add "extern alias SysCore;" on top of your C# source file and use "SysCore::" prefix for System.Core namespaces. See also http://devhawk.net/2008/10/21/The+Fifth+Assembly.aspx.

Tomas