[Ironruby-core] cannot initialize Form with IronRuby

Meinrad Recheis meinrad.recheis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 19:42:14 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Tomas Matousek <Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
> wrote:

>  I fixed this on Friday J
>

> The problem was that Show() declared on Control was hidden by
> Show(IWin32Window) on Form. It took me a while to make it work J. See
> http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/ironruby-core/2009-February/003752.html

I see. I notice, that there is still heavy development going on. Sadly, in
the latest head there are System.Action<T, ... >and System.Func<T, ....>
 definitions in Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll that clash with the same
definitions in System.Core.dll which I need because of Hashset<T>. How can
that problem be resolved?

Error 23 The type 'System.Func<TResult>' exists in both 'd:\Program
Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5\System.Core.dll' and
'..\Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll'