[Ironruby-core] IIS 7 HttpModule for Rails/Rack with IronRuby

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 8 17:22:48 EST 2009

Hash is mostly implemented. Can you post a link to the page where it shows it as not done? I'll fix it. I don't know if any of the methods needed by Rack are missing. Jimmy, have you tried this scenario?

In the mean time, if you started down this road, we'd be happy to have your contributions. If you haven't already, you'll need to get setup to contribute. The instructions are on the Github wiki at: http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/contributing.