[Ironruby-core] how to initialize iron ruby from c#

Meinrad Recheis meinrad.recheis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 14:19:55 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Curt Hagenlocher <curth at microsoft.com>wrote:

>  Did you add a reference to IronRuby.Libraries.dll to your C# application?

Now I think I know what was the problem: I had added a reference to
IronRuby.Libraries.dll do a dll project of my own and from there it did not
get copied while at the same time IronRuby.dll which was referenced by my
dll only too did get copied. Still don't know why VS did copy only some of
the references. Anyway, after adding it to the startup application too it
worked fine.

Thanks,
-- henon