[Ironruby-core] test .net code with ruby BDD libraries

Claudio Maccari claudio.maccari at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 12:22:47 EST 2009

Hi Jimmy,

I would try bacon cause it looks simple but I can’t get it working.

I installed bacon using gem and now is located in
C:\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\gems\bacon-1.1.0

I edited my ir.exe.config file as follow

<options>

      <set language="Ruby" option="LibraryPaths"
value="c:\ruby\lib\ruby\site_ruby\1.8\;c:\ruby\lib\ruby\site_ruby\;c:\ruby\l
ib\ruby\1.8\;c:\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\gems\" />

    </options>

But I get this error

C:\Projects\IronRuby>ir.exe

IronRuby 1.0.0.0 on .NET 2.0.50727.3053

>>> require 'bacon'

IronRuby.Libraries:0:in `require': no such file to load -- bacon (LoadError)

        from :0

What's  wrong ?

Thanks

Claudio