[Ironruby-core] test .net code with ruby BDD libraries

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 7 15:14:09 EST 2009

I've using bacon (http://github.com/chneukirchen/bacon) to test C# Silverlight code, and it works great on the desktop as well. It's definitely the smallest of the bdd libraries, and feels fastest, but I've got no data to support that (yet).

However, don't expect any mocking libraries to work. You can't mock C# types, and have those changes be visible to other C# code. We need to write a ruby wrapper around existing C# mocking libraries, so let me know if anyone is interested in doing so.