[Ironruby-core] videos over IronRuby

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:26:13 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Charles Oliver Nutter <
charles.nutter at sun.com> wrote:

> It gets easier :) Dig up videos of my RubyConf 2005 talk or Tom and my
> JavaOne 2006 talks. Dismal.

Does a video of your RubyConf 2005 session exist?!? I can find audio and
slides, but the only video I've found is from Sunday. I'd *love* to have
video of your session.

http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-files-resurrected

RubyConf 2005 had a huge impact on me and I'd love to relive it. I had one
of the few Windows laptops there and I remember installing Litestep during
your talk. I used to run it back in the day and I had no idea you were the
PM for it before you mentioned it in your session. Ahh memories...