[Ironruby-core] http://ironruby.info

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 4 16:00:13 EST 2009

Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:
> Jimmy Schementi wrote:
> > Check out http://ironruby.info, a new site for tracking IronRuby
> perf,
> > RubySpec results, and other random nuggets of info. Read more about
> it
> > here: http://blog.jimmy.schementi.com/2009/02/ironrubyinfo.html
>
> Nice...I'll have to set something like that up for JRuby. Maybe the
> IR-specific bits could be pulled out into a separate file, so the same
> stats-doohicky could support multiple impls?

Thanks, and it would be awesome to have it compare to JRuby too. It'll be relatively easy to make it "Run impl X against MatzRuby". I also want to add JRuby up there as well as yet another point of comparison, but you can spin up your own site regardless. I'll let you know when it can run against multiple implementations.