[Ironruby-core] Using IronRuby from Ruby (newbie)

Shay Friedman shay.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:12:42 EST 2009

You can access System.Diagnostics via IronRuby. However, you will have to
use the IronRuby interpreter to run your native ruby code, which is
something I guess you are not willing to do (yet).

Maybe you'd better look for a gem or a Ruby library that simplifies
performance counter access...

Thanks,
Shay.

Shay Friedman